Pages

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Hair Resolution

2014 is almost here! 
Are you thinking of changing your hair regimen? Or products? 
Was your hair "happy" in 2013?
What are some methods you could've been committed to?
What would be your hair length if you hadn't had that one trim due to heat damage or breakage from too much manipulation?
A hair journey is all about growing and learning from mistakes. Don't give up!

There are definitely some products that I'd like to try in 2014. I made a list! It includes more natural products for my hair. Earlier in 2013, I noticed my hair grows better with constant use of natural oils, etc. Now that I have a pretty good idea about what my hair likes and doesn't like, I can focus on just making my hair thrive! By 2015, I hope to be bra strap length at a minimum. I'm feeling if I keep it up, I'll be at mid-back length by the end of the year! We'll see! **I might do a trim for my over processed ends so I can get a fuller look. I'd like to be fully texlaxed before I graduate May 2015, but I know that will take a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment