Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, December 20, 2013

WinterCraze

It was the first time going for a longer stretch. My hair was doing great and then the cold weather came in. My hair was going bezerk!! Suddenly, the breakage started and I about lost it. Since it was already 4 months in, I was like okay I should just go ahead and relax it. Problem is I had made it a goal to not self-relax my hair for a while. And since I was still deciding on it I should go to a texlaxed or texturized hair texture, I did not want to put it upon myself but a professional. Being a teen on a buget, I didn't have the money so the only other option was to stretch further. I decided to get twists for the first time. They look great and I love them: 
Okay okay okay. Here is when the hair gurus are all like "Don't put in a protective style if you're hair is not in tip top shape" I strongly agree. As I got closer to putting in my hairstyle, I moisturized more and deep conditioned often. It reduced the breakage and I am back on track.
But just so we all have documentation of where I was before this protective style, here ya go:
Excuse me ends!!

Follow me on insta:  @teenhhj 

No comments:

Post a Comment