Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, December 23, 2013

Castor Oil Spritz

Hey hair beauties!
How is your hair growth journey going? Mine is going pretty well! Okay so if you didn't know, I am currently in a long term protective style (twists) for the rest of the winter. Really I'm going to fake it until spring break!! I have prom in April, so I'm really focusing on growing my hair out because I'd really want to go with my natural hair. Anyways!! I wanted to take part in the castor oil winter challenge. Problem is, castor oil makes my hair itchy. But when I use it, my hair thrives!! So I didn't want to abandon the idea of castor oil. So I incorporated it another way: into a water spritz. I halfway filled an old spray bottle with water and then added castor oil to it. (I don't do measurements, I follow my guts lol) Then I added a literally a few drops of EVOO and some of my African Pride Growth Oil. Then I shook it up and voila!! 

I started using it religiously like a week ago..maybe two weeks. But my hair has responded well. Their is that slight itchiness but its not major (it doesn't make me want to scratch my head constantly) So I believe you guys should give it a try and see how your hair responds. Or put in your favorite oil. Because I didn't think it would work, I don't know when I started using it. But I'm keeping track of growth. I'm going to hit my 1-month-in-a-protective-style in like two weeks so we'll see!

Insta: @teenhhj

1 comment: