Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Intro

Welcome, to all my readers!

To start off, I'm currently 16 years old and on a hair journey. I've been on a hair journey since the 7th grade, but took a break in the middle and stuck to my good ole' protective box braids. In the long run, they only helped me gain a few inches. It's not until I learned to moisturize my hair under my braids that I started seeing growth. And the importance of taking care of your new growth peeping out of the braids! It makes the difference. (trust me!) I have 4-something hair. Probably towards the 4b/c. And I'm relaxed, haha:)

So over the years I've realized what works and what doesn't work for my hair. And I do have a bunch of staple products(which is important because you don't want to be always trying to find products, you need to know what works) I also have a cheap regimen for teens on a budget. Some months my monthly pocket money isn't sufficient and if you have some good cheap products, they'll be life savers!

I realize there are so much African-American hair blogs out there and there's advice coming from every direction! So just take a deep breath and find out what works for you!

Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment